Organisation responsible for the governmental, administrative and executive services of the community of Kitigan Zibi.
* Support for various programs and services: land use and forestry, business development, infrastructure maintenance, community radio station, cultural centre, housing construction, police, finances. Health and social services
* Community health center.
* Home and community care.
* Mental health counseling.
* Substance abuse addictions counseling.
* Medical transportation.
* Medical clinics.
* Waseya House: crisis shelter.
* Kiweda: retirement home.
* Nicholas Stevens Centre: disabled person assistance.
* Income security assistance.
* Social services.
* Community exercise and recreation. Education
* Kindergarten, elementary school, high school.
* Wazoson: daycare for children from 6 months to 12 years old.
* Odekan: head start program for children 0 to 6 years old and their families.
* Post-secondary education and support when applying to CEGEP or university. Employment
* General help for the job search.
* Youth employment program.
* Funds for professional training.
* Funds for academic upgrading.