Popular education and support centre addressing poverty, social isolation and food security.
* Reception and referral.
* Food assistance, with possibility of delivery.
* Community meals: brunch, lunch and dinner.
* Collective kitchens.
* Low-price groceries.
* Collective gardens.
* Internet centre.
* Parent-child nutrition and gardening activity.
* Special events.
* Healthy nutrition workshops in schools and daycares.
* Christmas baskets.
* Volunteer involvement and social action.
Details on the service offer
people on a low income, in need or vulnerable, general population
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, Saturday by appointment
Arabic, English, French, Kabyle, Spanish
proof of address
2000 people per month