Popular education and support centre addressing poverty, social isolation and food security.
* Reception and referral.
* Food assistance, with possibility of delivery.
* Community meals: brunch, lunch and dinner.
* Collective kitchens.
* Low-price groceries.
* Collective gardens.
* Internet centre.
* Parent-child nutrition and gardening activity.
* Special events.
* Healthy nutrition workshops in schools and daycares.
* Christmas baskets.
* Volunteer involvement and social action.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Food assistance Tuesday and Thursday 8h30 to 16h00. Go on site with proof of address and income. Delivery for the Villeray district only, Monday between 10h00 and 15h00, for seniors, single-parent families with children aged 0-11, people with reduced mobility, people with chronic diseases and with a weak immune system. Also distribute food for pets. 20/05/2022
people on a low income, in need or vulnerable, general population
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, Saturday by appointment
Arabic, English, French, Kabyle, Spanish
proof of address
2000 people per month