INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: ''Shelter services for women with and without children are MAINTAINED (possibility for housing up to a year, 14 rooms for alone women, 6 rooms for women with children) and transition apartments (7 apartments for alone women, 6 women with children). At full capacity: waiting list at the moment.'' 24/03/2020
Shelter and transitional housing for women in difficulty with or without children.
* Emergency accomodation: 1 or 2 nights shelter
* Women's shelter for up to one year and transitional housing for up to three years.
* Logifamille: six apartments for women in difficulty with children, for up to three years.
* Follow-up, intervention, listening and activities.
* Tax clinic, Christmas baskets and used items donations for members only.
women 18 to 65 years old, in difficulty (domestic violence, mental health problems, difficulties with parenting, isolation, financial difficulties and others), alone or with children
shelter: $400 per month for a single room, $50 per month per child over six months, transitional apartments : 25% of income
assist to an information session
shelter: 14 single rooms, 6 rooms with children, apartments: 13, including 6 for women with children