Shelter and transitional housing for women in difficulty with or without children.
* Emergency accomodation: 1 or 2 nights shelter
* Women's shelter for up to one year and transitional housing for up to three years.
* Logifamille: six apartments for women in difficulty with children, for up to three years.
* Follow-up, intervention, listening and activities.
* Tax clinic, Christmas baskets and used items donations for members only.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: ''Shelter services for women with and without children are MAINTAINED (possibility for housing up to a year, 14 rooms for alone women, 6 rooms for women with children) and transition apartments (7 apartments for alone women, 6 women with children). At full capacity: waiting list at the moment.'' 24/03/2020
women 18 to 65 years old, in difficulty (domestic violence, mental health problems, difficulties with parenting, isolation, financial difficulties and others), alone or with children
24 hours / 7 days
shelter: $400 per month for a single room, $50 per month per child over six months, transitional apartments : 25% of income
assist to an information session
shelter: 14 single rooms, 6 rooms with children, apartments: 13, including 6 for women with children