INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: closed but available by phone. 10/07/2020
Reception, clinical assessment and assistance for children and families.
* Preventive multidisciplinary services and pediatric follow-up.
* Language development support.
* Language stimulation workshops.
* Stimulation workshops for children at risk.
* Preparation camps for kindergarten.
* Early stimulation and motor skills workshops.
* Parents and children workshops.
* Support groups for parents of children with special needs: attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and immigrants.
* Social and recreational activities.
children aged 0 to 17 years and their families
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00
Pierrefonds-Est and Cloverdale district
make an appointment
health insurance card or the child's immigration document