maison caracol (la), centre de pédiatrie sociale en communauté de pierrefonds-est
Reception, clinical assessment and assistance for children and families.
* Preventive multidisciplinary services and pediatric follow-up.
* Language development support.
* Language stimulation workshops.
* Stimulation workshops for children at risk.
* Preparation camps for kindergarten.
* Early stimulation and motor skills workshops.
* Parents and children workshops.
* Support groups for parents of children with special needs: attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and immigrants.
* Social and recreational activities.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 04/05/2022
children aged 0 to 17 years and their families
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00
Pierrefonds-Est, Cloverdale district
make an appointment
health insurance card or the child's immigration document