Seniors and Caregivers
* Drop-in respite.
* Coffee-meeting for caregivers.
* Knitting group.
* Tablette et cie: mutual help workshops in computers.
* Community meals.
* Animated physical activities: Viactive and Chair Yoga. Newcomers
* Reception, support in the process of settlement and integration.
* Reception, information and support in the school environment integration process.
* Housing search assistance.
* Help with forms.
* Educational workshops on integration.
* Cooking workshops.
* Intercultural pairings.
* Health liaison in partnership with the CSSS Richelieu-Yamaska.
* French learning program.
* Interpretation services in several languages: Arabic, Spanish, Nepalese, Persian, Urdu, English, Swahili, Yacouba, Kirundi, Diola, Malinke and Dari.
* Home visits. Parents and children
* Drop-in daycare services.
* Summer camp.
* Animations in the municipalities.
* Homework help.
children, families, caregivers, immigrants, refugees, seniors
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00
membership card: $10 per year, drop-in respite: free, educational childcare services: $20 per 4-week session, including meals, Tablette et cie: free for members, $5 per 4-month session for non-members, community meals: variable
MRC Les Maskoutains
community meals: register in advance