* Help with homework.
* Summer day camp.
* Spring break day camp.
* Birth club: social exchange between parents of children aged from 0 to 5 years old on various topics to break isolation and create a network.
* Explo-découverte: scientific workshop to discover the world around the kids.
* Daycare for children aged 0 to 5 years old.
* Je tisse des liens gagnants program: services and activities adapted to develop responsible behaviours to meet the needs of the child.
* Les Aventuriers : structured motor activities and story reading for parents and children aged 0 to 5 years old.
* Language stimulation workshops.
* Early stimulation workshops.
* Pères présents, enfants gagnants: workshops open to fathers of children of all ages.
* Tandem 005: overall development of 0-5 years old children and parenting skills.
* Access Rights Supervision (ADS): supervised custody exchange and supervised visit.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Psychosocial support offered to families via our hotline during the pandemic. Contact directly the organization. 07/05/2020
regular services: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, Access Rights Supervision: Monday 13h30 to 16h00, Friday 15h00 to 19h00, Saturday 9h00 to 16h00 and Sunday 13h30 à 19h00
free activities, fees for the daycare
on the website or by phone