Community centre for seniors.
* Educational, social and cultural activities.
* Sporting and wellness activities.
* English and Spanish courses.
* Computer courses.
* Intergenerational projects.
* Community meals.
* At-home hairdressing.
* Monthly breakfast.
* Group transportation for errands and shopping.
* Conferences and discussions.
Details on the service offer
All activities are suspended until further notice at the Guy-Dupré complex (Covid-19) 24/03/2021
people 50 years and over, at-home hairdressing: people 50 years and over in recovery and without a car or people 80 years and over
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00, Friday 9h00 to 12h00
annual membership: $18 for La Prairie citizens, $21 for others, courses and hairdressing: variable
La Prairie, MRC Roussillon, at home hairdressing: La Prairie
come to the reception