Support and intervention for men in difficulty, experiencing violence or engaging in violent behaviour.
* Welcome, help, listening and referral.
* Individual and group meeting.
* Post-therapy follow-up.
* Maison Oxygène Saurel: temporary housing for father-children.
* Violence prevention and awareness.
* Company assistance service for employees showing violent behavior at work.
Details on the service offer
men living in difficult situations that can degenerate into conjugal violence (bereavement, depression, job loss, break-up, etc.), men who are victims or perpetrators of domestic violence, businesses with employees who exhibit violent behaviour
Monday, Thursday and Friday 9h00 to 17h00, Tuesday and Wednesday 9h00 to 20h00, housing: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, Saturday 9h00 to 12h00
cost proportional to income
MRC Pierre-De Saurel, Sorel-Tracy and surroundings