* Food counter.
* Soup distribution.
* Christmas baskets.
* Distribution of frozen meals and snacks in schools.
* Tasting and sharing recipes.
* Pantry at the boys' residence of Polyvalente Saint-Joseph.
* Collective cooking workshops at the Polyvalente Saint-Joseph residences.
* Culinary capsules.
* Workshop Saturday to play: activities for families with children aged 5 to 12 years.
* Homework club: homework help.
* La Boutik: collecting and selling items at low prices, Clothing, toys, sporting goods, kitchenware, CDs, furniture, books.
low income families, the Boutik: general public
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, food counter: Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 15h00, Saturday to play: Saturday and Sunday during the school year, Homework-Club: 2 evenings per week, the Boutik: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
food counter: $5, the Boutik: variable
food counter: contact the organization for an interview