* Food assistance.
* Meals on wheels.
* Community lunches and coffee-meetings.
* PAIR program: phone reassurance.
* Friendly visits and phone calls.
* Loan of orthopedic devices.
* Assistance with filling out forms.
* Accompaniment-transportation for medical appointments and shopping by volunteers.
* Opération Septembre: financial assistance for school supplies.
* Christmas baskets.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Vaccination: Registration support for vaccination and transportation and accompaniment to vaccination clinics for residents over 65 years of age from Marieville, Richelieu, Rougemont, Ste-Angèle-de-Monnoir and St-Mathias sur Richelieu. Make an appointment by phone at 450 460-2825 ext. 3. Free of charge. 6/9/2022
seniors, people who are ill or with a loss of autonomy, families in need, assistance with grocery shopping: people 70 years and over
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
community meals: $8, meals on wheels: $7 per meal, coffee-meetings: $5
Sainte-Angèle-de-Monnoir, Marieville, Richelieu, Saint-Mathias-sur-Richelieu, Rougemont
make an appointment
proof of income and address depending on the service