Perinatal resource centre.
* Support and educational activities for parents.
* Themed dinners.
* In-home respite care.
* Daycare centre.
* Phone helpline and mutual aid.
* Breastfeeding support and sponsorship.
* Accompaniment during pregnancy and at childbirth.
* Meal preparation during pregnancy and after childbirth.
* Massages for newborns.
* Workshops on baby carrying.
* Parent-child activities.
* Meetings for fathers.
* Thrift store.
* Documentation centre.
* Rental and verification of car seats for newborns and children.
* Family summer activities: outings, meetings in the park, yoga in the park, etc.
* Consultation with the sector: Table de concertation de la petite enfance des Hautes-Laurentides.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Open. 25/02/2021
pregnant women, new parents, families, children 0 to 5 years old
by phone or by e-mail