Mental health help centre.
* Intervention in crisis situations: individual listening, listening over the phone, referral.
* Prevention, information and documentation.
* Support for people who lost someone to suicide: phone and in person intervention.
* Activities, workshops and social excursions: coffee-meetings, cooking workshops, bricolage and varied excursions.
* Community meals.
* On Fridays the organisation moves to the Centre Communautaire de Saint-Zénon.
Details on the service offer
Please note: 211 is committed to verifying information directly with agencies. Because our database is under active development and the agencies are very busy at the moment, we were unfortunately unable to confirm the information contained in this form. We apologize for the inconvenience if some services are currently unavailable.
people in a crisis situation, people living with mental health challenges, people in mourning
on appointment: Monday to Thursday 9h30 to 12h00, without appointment: Monday to Thursday 13h00 to 14h15, Saint-Zénon without appointment: Friday 8h45 to 15h00, community meals: last Thursday of the month 12h00
mental health intervention: free, optional membership card: $5, community meals: $5, excursions: variable cost
call to make an appointment