Assumes governmental responsibilities relative to immigration, newcomers integration and intercultural rapprochement.
* Selection of immigration candidates.
* Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ).
* Certificat d'acceptation du Québec (CAQ).
* Financial assistance program for the linguistic integration of immigrants.
* Referrals to welcoming, information and socioeconomic integration services and French classes for immigrants.
* Processing of requests for comparative evaluation of education qualifications.
* Support to the participation of all citizens in community life.
* Online form to make an admission request for full-time French courses: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/french-language/full-time/application-admission.html
immigrants, asylum seekers, temporary residents and Quebecers in need of information
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8h30 to 16h30, Wednesday 10h30 to 16h30
Province of Quebec