Assumes governmental responsibilities relative to sustainable management and planning of forest use, conservation and enhancement of wildlife and national parks, attribution of hunting, fishing and entrapment licenses.
* Hunter and fisher certificate issuance.
* Regulation of hunting, fire arms and crossbow hunting certifications.
* National parks and protected areas management.
* Online guide to preventing damage caused by unwanted animals: www3.mffp.gouv.qc.ca/faune/importuns/index.asp
* Online guide to preventing damage caused by unwanted animals in urban areas: mffp.gouv.qc.ca/the-wildlife/troublesome-sick-animals/troublesome-animals-urban-areas/?lang=en
Details on the service offer
** if the hurt, sick or dead animal is not one of those in the notes internes, must refer to 311 or a person's city.***
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8h30 to 16h30, Wednesday 10h00 to 16h30
Province of Québec