* Workshops on preventing abductions and missing cases.
* Information over the phone and on site.
* Assistance with administrative and legal procedures related to missing cases.
* Creation and distribution of search notices.
* AIMER: runaway prevention program in schools.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The Missing Children's Network remains available to families. It is possible to contact them by phone at: 514-843-4333 or by email: email@example.com . In person visits are not authorized at this time. 30/04/2020
parents, children and professionals
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 17h00
Province of Québec