Organization responsible for the governmental, administrative and executive services of the community of Akwesasne.
* Support for various programs and services: First Nation Justice System, economic development, housing authority, technical services, police service. Health
* Akwesasne Mohawk Ambulance (AMA).
* Community health program.
* Home Care Program: in-home nursing care.
* Iakhihsohtha Lodge: long term care home for elders.
* Tsiionkwanonhso:te adult care: long term care home.
* Tekanikonrahwa:kon program for wholistic health. Community and social services
* Ionkwanonhsasetsi Adolescent Treatment Center (IATC): multi-disciplinary drug and alcohol treatment service.
* Family Wellness Program: emergency and long-term safe housing for victims of domestic violence, abusive situations, self harm and high risk behaviors.
* Child and family services.
* Child care program.
* Community services: social assistance, disability, temporary care, education and employment assistance. Education
* Early years education.
* Elementary schools.
* Post-secondary school services.
* Iohahi:io education and training institute: high school diploma program, literacy and basic skills program, occupational skills training.
* Special education program.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19 Vaccination: More vaccination clinics will be held in the upcoming weeks. Seniors of the Mohawk community of Akwesasne can call the MCA Community Health Program at 613 575-2341 ext. 3219 or 3247 to pre-register for the vaccine. 10/03/2021