Housing for women.
* Individual and group counselling.
* Support and accompaniment in the process and with procedures.
* Telephone counselling.
* External follow-up with women.
* External follow-up with mothers and children.
* Awareness workshops.
* Conferences on domestic violence.
* Advocacy of rights.
* Information and referral.
Details on the service offer
*For all needs related to housing for survivors of domestic violence, we suggest you contact S.O.S Violence Conjugale. If you call the 211, we will transfer you to their helpline.* 22/11/2022
women victim of domestic violence, their children
24 hours / 7 days
English, French, Quebec Sign Language (QSL), Spanish
immigrant women: every document that might help in the procedures
6 women, 9 children