Association aiming to help people living with multiple sclerosis and their close ones.
* Member of the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada.
* Information, documentation and referral.
* Telephone listening.
* Awareness among the population.
* Social and cultural activities (ex. Game Day).
* Adapted exercices (ex. yoga).
* Monthly mutual aid group.
* Luncheon presentations.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 3/12/2021
people living with multiple sclerosis, their close ones
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
annual membership: free for adults living with multiple sclerosis
East of Montréal
by phone, by e-mail or by Facebook