* Support, advice and services in breastfeeding.
* Pairing with a breastfeeding sponsor.
* Training of volunteer breastfeeding sponsors.
* Consultations over the phone.
* Home and hospital visits.
* Hosting prenatal encounters on breastfeeding, in collaboration with the prenatal nurses of the Chertsey CLSC (in Rawdon).
* Workshops for mothers and their families: breastfeeding, weaning, getting back in shape, baby care, early learning activities, etc.
* Lending of a hopsital quality breast-pump for mothers with specific medical needs.
* Lending of books in the pharmacies of the territory.
Details on the service offer
Please note: 211 is committed to verifying information directly with agencies. Because our database is under active development and the agencies are very busy at the moment, we were unfortunately unable to confirm the information contained in this form. We apologize for the inconvenience if some services are currently unavailable.
pregnant women, mothers, parents
Chertsey, Entrelacs, Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci, Rawdon, Saint-Alphonse-Rodriguez, Saint-Côme, Saint-Donat, Sainte-Marcelline-de-Kildare