* Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks.
* Clothing bank and laundry room.
* Distribution of menstrual hygiene products.
* Telephone, computers and Internet access.
* Listening, evaluation, referral, guidance and accompaniment.
* Medical, psychosocial and legal services on site.
* Facilitated access to the Accès Montréal card.
* PAAS-Action program.
* Possibility of compensatory work.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the agency and whose identity can be confirmed by the agency.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Currently not accepting clothes donations. Winter measures: December 1 2020 to June 30 2021, open 24 hours, 7 days. Extended regular services during the night and addition of a security guard. 12/11/2020
homeless people, people at risk of homelessness, with or without pets
Monday to Friday 7h45 to 13h00 and 15h00 to 18h00, breakfast: 7h30, lunch: 11h30, dinner: 16h30