* Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks.
* Clothing bank and laundry room.
* Distribution of menstrual hygiene products.
* Listening, evaluation, referral, guidance and accompaniment.
* Medical, psychosocial and legal services on site.
* Facilitated access to the Accès Montréal card.
* PAAS-Action program.
* Possibility of compensatory work.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the agency and whose identity can be confirmed by the agency.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Services are available at all times. There are no hot meals at night but snacks are available. Donations are accepted again. 22/07/2021
homeless people, people at risk of homelessness, with or without pets
24 hours / 7 days
42, 34 beds and 8 places for one hour only