INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: open. They offer emergency home deliveries, online meetings, training and courses, mentoring and more. 15/06/2020
Care and support to young women, young men, and families facing unplanned pregnancy. Material assistance
* Free pregnancy testing.
* ARK boutique: free baby and maternity items. Education and prevention
* Personal self-worth and healthy relationship teaching.
* Sexual education workshops.
* Sex-ed workshops in schools.
* Referral for STI testing.
* Referral to government and community resources. Accompaniment
* Personalized support.
* Pregnancy options exploration.
* Mediation between family members or a client and other people.
* Tailored prenatal education & lactation support.
* Post-abortion support.
* Birth family support through the adoption process during and after pregnancy. Parental education
* Life skills and family management training.
* Mom and tot groups.
* Mentor mom and dad opportunities.
young women and men 25 years old and under and families who struggle with an unexpected pregnancy
Monday, Tuesday and Friday 10h00 to 15h00, appointments available outside these hours
initial intake form to fill
ARK boutique: 25 clients per week, pregnancy options support: 3 clients per week, other services: as needed