Place of listening and support.
* Help, listening and referral.
* Emergency assistance: food assistance, personal hygiene products, menstrual hygiene products, warm clothes, condoms.
* Recovery of used syringes.
* Assistance in French and mathematics.
* Monthly visit by a nurse: samples, screening, vaccination and answer to health questions.
* Prevention and education activities.
young people aged 16 to 30 in a situation of social or family breakdown or experiencing difficulties related to drug addiction, homelessness and mental health problems
Tuesday to Friday 12h00 to 16h00