Place of listening and support.
* Help, listening and referral.
* Emergency assistance: food assistance, personal hygiene products, menstrual hygiene products, warm clothes and condoms.
* Recovery of used syringes.
* Collective kitchens.
* Monthly visit by a nurse: samples, screening, vaccination and answer to health questions.
* Prevention and education activities.
Details on the service offer
young people 16 to 30 in a situation of social or family breakdown or experiencing difficulties related to drug addiction, homelessness and mental health problems
Tuesday and Thursday 12h00 to 21h00, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 12h00 to 17h00