Housing for women in situations of domestic violence.
* Information and referral.
* Phone listening.
* Psychosocial and crisis intervention.
* Assistance with procedures.
* Accompaniment, external and post-shelter follow-up for women and children.
* Animation and intervention for children.
* Awareness and information in the community.
* Interpreters for allophone women benefiting from external services.
Details on the service offer
*For all your needs regarding accommodation for victims of domestic violence, we suggest you contact S.O.S Violence Conjugale. If you call 211, we'll transfer you to their helpline*.
women in situations of domestic violence with or without children
24 hours / 7 days
Arabic, English, French, French Creole, Lingala, Spanish