Housing for women victims of domestic violence.
* Information and referral.
* Phone listening.
* Psychosocial and crisis intervention.
* Assistance with procedures.
* Accompaniment, post-shelter and external follow-up for women and children.
* Animation and intervention for children.
* Awareness and information in the community.
* Interpreters for allophone women benefiting from external services.
Details on the service offer
*For all needs related to housing for survivors of domestic violence, we suggest you contact S.O.S Violence Conjugale. If you call the 211, we will transfer you to their helpline.* Covid-19: Open. 30/11/2021
women victims of domestic violence with or without children
24 hours / 7 days
Arabic, English, French, FrenchCreole, Lingala, Spanish