Pairing people living with an intellectual disability, physical disability or autism spectrum disorder with a volunteer to build a friendly relationship.
* Recruitment, training of volunteers.
* Pairing and follow-up of pairings.
* Utility accompaniments.
* Leisure, cultural and sports activities according to the interests of the person being helped and the volunteer.
* En route...: workshops on various themes.
* Exchange workshops in high schools.
* Advocacy of the rights and interests of people living with a disability.
* Seasonal group activities with various themes.
* Social activities: Christmas party, Halloween, etc.
individuals living with an intellectual disability, physical disability or autism spectrum disorder, volunteers
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
MRC Acton, MRC les Maskoutains
contact the organization to determine eligibility and conduct an interview
godfathers and godmothers: two references