* Take-out meals.
* Meals in schools.
* Meals on wheels. Material assistance
* Christmas sharing store.
* Bonhomme à lunettes. Employment and education
* Homework assistance.
* Tax clinic. Family and community
* Listening and referral.
* Community work initiative program with vulnerable seniors.
* Sports, aquatic, cultural, social and family activities.
* Urban mediation.
* Youth centre (activities for teenagers).
* Respite for children with special needs.
* Day camps.
* Room rental.
Details on the service offer
2023 School supplies: Leading organization for Opération Sac à dos in Villeray. For low-income families living in Villeray (postal codes H2E, H2P and H2R). Registration is done on the spot on Saturday, June 3rd from 14h00 to 17h00 or on Thursday, June 8th from 16h00 to 19h00. Free. Families need to bring proof of income, proof of residence and IDs for all family members. Distribution will take place on August 19th. 26/5/2023 JBC
families, children, youth, teens, adults, seniors, people with reduced mobility, people on a low income
Monday to Friday 7h00 to 22h00, Saturday 8h00 to 20h00, Sunday 8h00 to 22h00
membership: financial aid available, meals on wheels: $5.50 per meal, take-out meals: preferential rates for people on a low income, frozen meals delivered or taken out: starting at $3
Greater Montréal, meals on wheels: Villeray (postal codes starting by H2R, H2E, H2P)
by phone or online
variable according to services