Mutual aid resource in mental health.
* Information, referral, and awareness raising.
* Individual support by phone or in person.
* Autonomous management of medication.
* Self-knowledge workshops.
* Community meals.
* Community action: participation in the organization, training, discussions about current issues, committees.
* Activities: physical conditioning, skittles, pool, hikes, softball, board games, excursions, movie screenings, parties, camping trips.
* Art: art-therapy, musical workshops, creative art.
Details on the service offer
Please note: 211 is committed to verifying information directly with agencies. Because our database is under active development and the agencies are very busy at the moment, we were unfortunately unable to confirm the information contained in this form. We apologize for the inconvenience if some services are currently unavailable.
people living with or having lived with mental health challenges
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9h00 to 16h00