Support for youth who exchange sexual services.
* Drop in centre.
* Food bank.
* Intervention by phone, chat or in person: listening, accompaniment and referral.
* Information booths and awareness activities in various settings to demystify the exchange of sexual services among youth.
* Support and listening to parents and relatives.
* Intervention support and training for professionals.
* Distribution of harm reduction materials: naloxone, fentanyl test strips, injection equipment, condoms, etc.
* Distribution of menstrual hygiene products.
Details on the service offer
youth 12 to 25 years old who exchange or are likely to exchange sexual services, counsellors, parents, students and any person in need of information or support on this subject
Monday to Friday 11h00 to 18h00, drop in centre: Monday and Wednesday 14h00 to 19h00, food bank: Thursdays afternoons, twice a month
English, French, Spanish
contact a member of the intervention team via the website: piamp.net/intervenant-e-s, drop in centre: contact Em, Kaëlla or Lola to obtain the confidential address, food bank: by phone or text message