Solidarity cooperative with the mission of encouraging a greater urban food autonomy.
* Vegetarian restaurant and café.
* Zero-waste organic grocery store.
* Catering service for events.
* Community fridge.
* Sharing cultivable areas of Parc-Ex: volunteer support in planting, monitoring and harvesting in the gardens of residents.
* Les Fruits Défendus: urban fruit picking collective, bringing together fruit tree owners and volunteer pickers.
* Garden and Collective Craterre: collective garden on the grounds of the University of Montreal's Mil Campus.
* Gleaning in urban and periurban farms.
* Artistic workshops: knitting, sewing, painting and percussions.
* Art Hive.
* Cultural events: musical brunches, movie screenings, storytelling nights, board games nights, puppet shows.
* Collection of used and new items: agricultural and gardening tools and equipment, art and craft materials.
* Renting of rooms at a low cost.
* Organic baskets pick-up point.
* Volunteering program.
residents, agricultural projects: residents, fruit tree owners, farms, catering service and room rentals: community organizations, public organizations, companies, schools
Tuesday and Friday 9h00 to 16h00, Wednesday and Thursday 9h00 to 18h00
agricultural projects and artistic workshops: free, user member: $15 in shares and $10 of annual contribution for 15% off the menu of the café-restaurant and on the grocery store, support member: $100 in shares
communicate in person, by e-mail or by phone, Les Fruits Défendus: by phone or by e-mail at email@example.com, collective garden: by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org