INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: Listening phone line has been set up: 438 341-4930 or 514 608-8470 or 514 238-5183 or 514 604-5129. For support, listening and referrals for emergency needs during the crisis. 08/04/2020
Organization working to prevent crime and promote safety.
* Tandem and Montréal-Est prevention program: citizen action support in urban safety.
* Conferences: pedestrian safety, elder abuse, violence for youth, social skills, fraud prevention, etc.
* Prevention activities: occupation of public space, urban mediation in parcs, safety and sense of security evaluation, support of citizen initiatives and mobilization.
* Consultation and partnership.
* Outreach work: one street worker in Pointe-aux-Trembles for youth 12-25 years old, one outreach worker for youth 13-21 years old (mainly girls) and one outreach worker in Montréal-Est: listening and referrals, psychosocial support and accompaniment to dedicated resources (institutional, private or community), recreational activities, promote social and community involvement.
* Team of outreach workers at the HLM Séguin in Pointe-aux-Trembles for residents of all ages.
* Team of outreach workers at the housing cooperatives on Notre-Dame and Georges-V in Montréal-Est for residents and surrounding neighborhood.
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 20h00
English, French, Spanish
by phone or by email