Used goods store and socio-professional reintegration.
* Used goods stores: clothing, furniture, audio-video, household appliances, small appliances, books, toys, sporting goods and home accessories.
* On-site collection of used items.
* Recycling: electronics, batteries, refrigerators, ink cartridges, Nespresso coffee pods.
* Socio-professional integration of young workers between 18 and 44 years old, specialized in the recovery, management and resale of residual materials.
* Social integration through supervision and support.
Details on the service offer
Please note : 211 is committed to verifying information directly with agencies. Because our database is under active development and the agencies are very busy at the moment, we were unfortunately unable to confirm the information contained in this form. We apologize for the inconvenience if some services are currently unavailable.
people 18 to 44 years old who are far from the labour market, individuals and families on a low income
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 9h00 to 17h00, Thursday 9h00 to 20h00, donation centre: 7 days 9h00 to 17h00
MRC Pierre-De Saurel