Rehabilitation services for criminalized people.
* Systemic perspective guiding HAVI social reinsertion program.
* Carpe Diem transitional house: housing, counselling, individual or group training, accompaniment and community follow-up.
* Multiservices Carpe Diem Centre: housing, counselling, individual or group training, accompaniment and community follow-up.
* Community follow-up program: complementary services and activities to support criminalized people in their reinsertion process (psychosocial follow-up, social skills development, accompaniment and surveillance, etc.).
* The services offered are determined by the resident's needs, risk management and clinical guidance needed.
people who have just gotten out of federal or provincial prisons, multiservices centre: federal and provincial clientele, French record only, exclusion criteria: heavy psychiatric or disability cases, non-treated sexual issues, important physical disability or a link with organized crime, community follow-up program: provincial only
24/7, administration: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, community follow-up: Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 21h00 and Friday 8h30 to 16h00
Carpe Diem: 35 places, Multiservices: 20 places