* Emergency food bank.
* Psychosocial support and monitoring.
* Thrift shop: sale and on-site recovery of clothing, books, etc.
* Health and nutrition workshops.
* Budget workshop and counselling.
* Back-to-school sharing store.
* Reading corner for children and their parents.
* Citizen committee against Hydro-Québec's increasing fees.
* Guidance, information and referral.
families on a low income
Monday to Thursday 10h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
15% of the actual cost of groceries
Parc-Extension: postal code starting by H3N
English, French, Punjabi, Spanish