* Food bank.
* Emergency breakdown service.
* Christmas baskets.
* Collective kitchen.
* Bargain store: clothing, furniture, appliances, books, toys, electronics, household items.
* Collection of furniture.
* Coffee meeting.
* École en santé Program: nutrition and self-esteem workshops, healthy snacks and cakes, hot lunch every month.
* Tax clinic.
* Workshops and training.
* Opportunities for social reintegration, compensatory or community work.
* Development and promotion of volunteer and community action.
Persons with low-income
Thursday to Friday 10h00 to 16h00, Saturday 10h00 to 15h00, Food bank: 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month 10h00 to 15h00.
Annual membership: 5$, food bank: 4$ per person 18 years old and over, free for dependent children, emergency breakdown service: free
Food bank: become a member, fill out a form
Food bank: proof of income (social assistance card, employment insurance statement, or pay stub) and notice of assessment