Horticulture centre for food security.
* Collective garden and vegetable garden.
* Community gardens.
* Redistribution of crops to participants and participating organizations.
* Workshops and training on horticulture, nutrition and cooking.
* Emergency food assistance.
* Accompaniment for the creation of community kitchens.
* Compensatory work program in the community.
* Christmas baskets.
families and people living with food insecurity, people living with psycho-social problems and wanting to increase their autonomy, young offenders
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h00
collective garden: free, community gardens: $20 or $30 per year depending on the size of the plot
online registration before mid-April and no later than June 21st every year