Service centre bringing together programs, services and benefits at the federal level.
* eServiceCanada online application form: eservices.canada.ca/en/service/
* Applications for Social Insurance Number.
* Information on the labor market.
* Job bank.
* Record of Employment.
* Retirement pension from Canada Pension Plan.
* Guaranteed Income Supplement, Old Age Security.
* International Benefits.
* Career Transition Services for veterans.
* Allowance Program.
* Special Benefits.
* Employment Insurance Regular Benefits.
* Career Planning.
* Wage Earner Protection Program.
* Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ) for youth and students.
* Orientation on foreign credentials.
* Receiving agents of passports.
* Office of complaints.
* Employer service centre.
* Prevention and reporting of fraud.
* Savings plan.
* Income support for parents of murdered or missing children.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. It is recommended that you do not visit Service Canada Centres unless absolutely necessary. Use the eService Canada online application form instead. 17/08/2021
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h00