Online tools and informations for people who wishing to settle down in Québec or Québécois coming back after a long period.
* Reception and information: Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms, airport welcoming services, information sessions, services for asylum seekers.
* French learning programs.
* Education: skills assessment, recognition agreements, education network.
* Job integration.
* Health: public insurance regimes, health network.
* Family: tax credit and support programs, daycares.
* Driving license and car registration.
* Subsidized housing.
newcomers, Québécois living elsewhere
phone service: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 18h00
Province of Québec
visit the website or communicate with your Services Québec local office