* Info-emploi counter: job bank that can be consulted on site.
* Job search assistance: redaction of resume and preparation to interview.
* Multiservices room: access to phone, fax, computers and printing machines.
* Workplace learning program.
* Training programs aiming professional skills development for enterprises and specific client group: students, women, youth, young mothers, older workers, disabled people, immigrants or visible minorities.
* Business assistance: advices and financial support in human resources management.
* Last-resort financial and social assistance for people with severe or temporary restrictions on employment or occupational disabilities.
* Last-resort financial and social assistance.
* Administration of oath.
* Information on government programs and services and accompaniment in administrative procedures.
* Services related to Directeur de l'état civil, Régie du bâtiment, Registre foncier, child support, pension plans and public sector pension plans.
job seekers, including people who have particular difficulties entering the labour market, individual and families receiving the governmental last-resort assistance or on a low income, employers and companies, people 16 years and over coping with a long term occupational disability (physical or mental health, physical or intellectual disabilities)
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30