* Information and accompaniment in the administrative procedures with ministries and organizations.
* Acts of civil status (certificates and copies).
* Employment assistance.
* Business support.
* Social assistance.
* Administration of oath.
* Building: payment to maintain a licence and examinations.
* Self-service computer stations.
* Québec land register.
* Information about government programs and services.
job seekers, including people who have particular difficulties entering the labour market, individual and families receiving the governmental last-resort assistance or on a low income, employers and companies, people 16 years and over coping with a long term occupational disability (physical or mental health, physical or intellectual disabilities)
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30 (12h00 to 13h00 with appointment)