Housing with meals included and an ongoing presence of a field worker.
* Sida Secours: emergency housing for up to 3 months.
* Amaryllis: transitional housing varying from a few months to 2 years.
* Habitations Jean-Pierre Valiquette: indefinite social housing with occasional supervision.
* Accompaniment through medical procedures.
* Guidance and referral to other community resources either linked or not to HIV: housing, rehabilitation, etc.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: activities maintained. 14/08/2020
people 18 years old and over living with HIV or AIDS, Sida Secours and Amaryllis centres: people living with HIV, AIDS or hepatitis C and undergoing treatments
24 hours / 7 days
Sida secours and Amaryllis: 75 % of the income or depending on financial issues, Habitations Jean-Pierre Valiquette: depending on the grants from the OMHM
Greater Montréal, Habitations Jean-Pierre Valiquette: Montréal Island
Sida secours and Amaryllis: 19 individual rooms, Habitations Jean-Pierre Valiquette: 19 apartments of variable size