* Help and support.
* Information and referral, documentation centre.
* Training in residences.
* Individual or phone consultation.
* Support group for caregivers.
* On-site respite and accompaniment service.
* Conferences and thematic meetings.
* Monthly coffee chats.
* Creative workshops and activity groups for people affected in early stages.
Details on the service offer
people living with an Alzheimer diagnosis and related disorders and their relatives, caregivers
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
membership card: $35 per year for access to activities free of charge
MRC Le Haut-Richelieu, CLSC de la Vallée des Forts, CLSC du Richelieu, CLSC Jardin-du-Québec
English, French, Spanish
by phone, email or on site