* Help and support.
* Information and referral, documentation centre.
* Training in residences.
* Individual or phone consultation.
* Support group for caregivers.
* On-site respite and accompaniment service.
* Conferences and thematic meetings.
* Monthly coffee chats.
* Creative workshops and activity groups for people affected in early stages.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Activities resume in person starting September 14th. 09/09/2021
people living with an Alzheimer diagnosis and related disorders and their relatives, caregivers
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
membership card: $25 per year for free access to services and activities
MRC Le Haut-Richelieu, CLSC de la Vallée des Forts, CLSC du Richelieu, CLSC Jardin-du-Québec
English, French, Spanish
by phone or on site