société alzheimer du suroît - point de service de châteauguay
* Telephone consultations.
* Individual and family consultations.
* Post-diagnosis reception and support.
* Information and support groups and training for caregivers
* Information and support groups and training for people affected.
* Brunch meetings for couples and families.
* Music and artistic activities.
* Respite care at home.
* Group respite at the Myosotis activity centres.
* Documentation centre.
* Information sessions, public conferences, kiosks
* Training for health care professionals and workers.
* Reference platform for health care workers: http://referenceaidancequebec.ca
Details on the service offer
people living with Alzheimer's disease or dementia, their caregivers and families, health care professionals and practitioners
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h30, by appointment
services to individuals and families: free, services to professionals and practitioners: variable
MRC Beauharnois-Salaberry, MRC Vaudreuil-Soulanges, MRC Haut-Saint-Laurent, Kahnawake, greater Châteauguay, home respite: MRC Beauharnois-Salaberry, MRC Vaudreuil-Soulanges, greater Châteauguay, group respite: Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Vaudreuil-Dorion, Châteauguay