Support and tools for people in precarious situations.
* Welcoming, listening, accompaniment and counselling.
* Lunch and dinner meals.
* Assistance for budget management.
* Legal assistance.
* Social and community integration activities: group outings, coffee meetings, leisure activities, etc.
* Volunteering and intership.
* Distribution of naloxone kit.
Details on the service offer
people in a situation of financial, social or personal precariousness
Monday to Friday 10h30 à 17h00, lunch: Monday to Friday 11h00 à 13h30, dinner: Monday to Friday 15h45 à 16h30, legal assistance: once a week, without appointment
voluntary contribution for meals: $1
Gatineau, Hull sector