Grouping and consultation of organizations in Mirabel's area.
* Community dinners.
* Bonne boîte bonne bouffe: low-cost fresh food boxes.
* Community resources repertory.
* Mobilizing projects development and support.
* Committees: seniors, youth, food safety, poverty-housing-homelessness, school perseverance.
* RAPPID-OR: information and safety program including home visits for elders and providing a safety kit that usually includes a smoke detector, a night light, a bath mat, etc.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: services for members, consultation activities are organized virtually. Services to the population (community dinners, RAPPID-OR suspended and postponed depending on the service). 30/05/2020
individuals and organizations
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00
by email, by phone or on the website