* Regular service: 1 to 2 days a week from 9h00 to 15h00.
* Support and follow-up for caregivers.
* Training for caregivers: conferences and workshops.
* Support for families in managing confusing behaviors.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: COVID-19: Day centre open. Capacity reduced to 6 persons. 17/11/2021
people with Alzheimer's or related diseases, their relatives and caregivers
Monday 9h00 to 15h00
half-day respite: $17, full-day respite: $25 including meal without transportation, annual contribution: $10
Ahuntsic, Anjou, Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, Montréal-Est, Montréal-Nord, Rivière-des-Prairies-Pointe-aux-Trembles, Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie, Saint-Léonard, Villeray-Saint-Michel
English, French, FrenchCreole, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish