* Support and follow-up for caregivers.
* Respite in a day centre for 1 or 2 days a week.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Training for caregivers: conferences and workshops.
* In-home education, counselling and support.
* Christmas reception.
Details on the service offer
Vaccination assistance: support for online registration. 03-03-21 COVID-19: Day centres closed until further notice. Telephone service: support and follow-up for caregivers. Online service: training for caregivers. Service maintained: outreach worker for seniors. 03/06/2020
people with Alzheimer's or apparented diseases, their relatives and caregivers
Monday to Saturday 9h00 to 17h00
half-day respite: $15, full-day respite: $29 including meal, annual contribution: $10
Ahuntsic, Anjou, Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, Montréal-Est, Montréal-Nord, Rivière-des-Prairies-Pointe-aux-Trembles, Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie, Saint-Léonard, Villeray-Saint-Michel
Creole, English, French, FrenchCreole, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
day centre: 12 people