* Support and follow-up for caregivers.
* Respite in a day centre for 1 or 2 days a week.
* Training for caregivers: conferences and workshops.
* Support for families in managing confusing behaviors.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Christmas reception.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Day care center open. Service offered on-site or remotely. 17/11/2021
people with Alzheimer's or related diseases, their relatives and caregivers
Monday to Saturday 9h00 to 17h00
half-day respite: $17, full-day respite: $25 including meal without transportation, annual contribution: $10
Ahuntsic, Anjou, Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, Montréal-Est, Montréal-Nord, Rivière-des-Prairies-Pointe-aux-Trembles, Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie, Saint-Léonard, Villeray-Saint-Michel
Creole, English, French, FrenchCreole, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
day centre: 6 to 10 people