Mental health mentoring promoting social reintegration and integration.
* Pairing with a volunteer to develop a friendly relationship.
* Meeting and outing once a week or as needed.
* Listening, mutual aid and support in the development of social and relational skills.
* Training workshops for participants and volunteers.
* Activities and conferences.
Details on the service offer
people aged 18 and over living or having lived with a mental health problem or emotional distress, people aged 55 and over experiencing loneliness or at risk of experiencing emotional distress
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 16h30
MRC Acton, MRC Les Maskoutains
call to make an appointment