INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: Offers most of their services, but via new means: videoconferencing, live Facebook and delivery of food aid and consumer materials at home (without direct contact). A support, listening and referral line is offered Tuesday to Saturday between 12h00 and 20h00 at 514 267-7746. 06/01/2021
* Listening, accompaniment, follow-up and personalized referral.
* Needle and drug-use material exchange.
* Youth station: community centre with activities, food aid, washer, dryer and shower.
* Naloxone kits distribution.
* Interventions in festive environments.
* Project DOPE (Drugs, opioids, prevention, education): information and delivery of sterile materials.
youth and young adults 12 to 21 years old
administration: Monday to Friday 9h00 à 16h30, Youth station: Monday 9h00 to 17h00 by appointment only, Wednesday 11h00 to 18h00, Tuesday and Thursday 18h00 to 20h30, Project DOPE: Friday 15h30 à 18h00
by phone or email