* Listening, accompaniment, follow-up and personalized referral.
* Needle and drug-use material exchange.
* Youth station: community centre with activities, food aid, washer, dryer and shower.
* Naloxone kits distribution.
* Distribution and delivery of fentanyl test strips.
* Interventions in festive environments.
* Project DOPE (Drugs, opioids, prevention, education): information and delivery of sterile materials.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 16/05/2022
youth and young adults 12 to 21 years old
administration: Monday to Friday 9h00 à 16h30, Youth station: Monday to Wednesday 12h00 to 18h00, Tuesday and Thursday 18h00 to 22h00, DOPE project: Friday 15h30 à 18h30
by phone or email