Listening services in response to any forms of poverty or distress.
* Information and referrals.
* Face to face or by phone active listening.
* Listening service by chat: tawk.to/CERHA
* Psychosocial prevention and awareness activities on various issues.
* Help to fill forms and administration of oath for newcomers.
* Francization workshops and language pairing.
* Support for daily life management and accompaniment.
* Integration support group.
Details on the service offer
The Centre is closed and will reopen on August 17, 2021. The telephone listening service will resume on September 7. The chat service is not available until further notice. 12/07/2021
students, people having difficulties, newcomers
Tuesday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
Bulgarian, Chinese, English, French, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish