INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: in-person service remains unavailable. The telephone listening and integration assistance services remain available. 06/10/2020
Listening services in response to any forms of poverty or distress.
* Information and referrals.
* Face to face or by phone active listening.
* Listening service by chat: tawk.to/CERHA
* Psychosocial prevention and awareness activities on various issues.
* Help to fill forms and administration of oath for newcomers.
* Francization workshops and language pairing.
* Support for daily life management and accompaniment.
* Integration support group.
students, people having difficulties, newcomers
Tuesday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
Bulgarian, Chinese, English, French, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish