* Emergency shelter: housing, warm meals, clothing, hygiene products, showers, counselling services.
* Daily soup kitchen.
* Transition shelter and reintegration program.
* Transition and socio-professional reintegration programs.
* Health services.
* Housing for people with reduced mobility.
* Community activities.
* Addiction treatment centre.
* Assistance with personal finances.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: continuation of all emergency housing services, with a reduction of the amount of emergency beds. 17/02/2021
men 18 years and over homeless or in need, with or without addiction issues
24 hours / 7 days, meal: everyday at 17h00
187 beds, 5 beds for people with reduced mobility, cafeteria: 200 seats