* Skills Link program: assistance to youth who face obstacles in finding employment, to help them acquire the skills, knowledge and work experience they need.
* YUP!: program on pre-employment skills, implication in community activities and volunteering for youth 12 to 15 years old.
* Access to the internet and fax, photocopy, design and printing services.
* Series of presentations for seniors on the themes of senior abuse, financial abuse and fraud awareness, legal issues, federal programs and services available for seniors.
* One-on-one classes for seniors on computer and internet use.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: The services are open 15/12/2020.
young adults, youth 12 to 15 years old, seniors
MRC de Pontiac
by e-mail, by phone or by Facebook